We are selling our lovely, 3 year old, Wildax campervan whilst it is still low mileage (28,225 miles) and has 11 months Renault warranty left (expires June 29 2021. The £23,999 sale price will be inclusive of VAT. You can call me directly on 07989 277873 for more information.
We have known Duncan Wildman since he first set up Wildax and he was pleased to build us a left hand drive Renault Europa even with our extensive modification list. See his promotional video of the Wildax Europa on youtube Also see the latest information from Wildax about the Europa here
I specifically wanted a Renault Master conversion because we had previously had two Fiat Ducato based motorhomes, both of which were LHD. The first one required a €1000 air intake repair just after the warranty expired. We were in Spain and it took a week to get the part from Italy. The second Fiat started having engine management problems one week before the warranty was due to expire. Fiat extended the warranty to cover the problem until fixed and we took it to Fiat Professional garages all over Europe every 2000 miles each time the engine regenerated. Fiat tried all sorts of things including replacing the injectors but nothing worked. Two long yeas later we took the motorhome to the Bosch Service Centre in Clermont-Ferrand France. The mechanic diagnosed and replaced the €130 exhaust pressure sensor that afternoon. Job done.
For Sale 2017 Wildax Europa LHD Motorhome £44999
Very rare left hand drive Wildax Europa, 1 owner. I bought this 100% reliable Renault camper because it comes as standard with 4 years manufacturers warranty, which expires June 2021.
Renault Master features
- 1 year Renault warranty remaining
- Powerful 170ps engine with Quickshift automatic gearbox
- Left hand drive with UK speedometer
- Out Smart The Thief monitored alarm and immobiliser
- 28,225 miles
- Cruse control
- Heated windscreen
- Day lights
- Parking sensors
- 2 spare wheels onboard
- Emissions zones registration stickers for France and Germany
- Stop Start technology
- Seat covers (used from new)
Wildax Motorhomes features
- Large rear lounge/huge bed
- Maxxfan all-weather, thermostatic fan with remote control and timer.
- Built in 1000w inverter with 4 plug sockets
- Twin leisure batteries
- 3 way fridge freezer
- Built-in strongbox and a lockable cupboard.
- Refillable lpg tank
- Cab curtain and silver screens
- SOG toilet extractor and top vent extractor.
- 5" rear view and reversing camera
- Removable carpets (not used)
- TV/DVD player.
- As new rear lounge seats because we had the bed photoed permanently set up.
The exterior photos below were taken during our European road trips in 2019