We are selling our lovely, 3 year old, Wildax campervan whilst it is still low mileage (28,225 miles) and has Renault warranty (expires June 18 2021. The £45,999 sale price will be inclusive of VAT. You can Andy from Motorhome Depot on 07951 472009 for more information, pictures and a video.
We have known Duncan Wildman since he first set up Wildax and he was pleased to build us a left hand drive Renault Europa even with our extensive modification list. See his promotional video of the Wildax Europa on youtube Also see the latest information from Wildax about the Europa here
I specifically wanted a Renault Master conversion because we had previously had two Fiat Ducato based motorhomes, both of which were LHD. The first one required a €1000 air intake repair just after the warranty expired. We were in Spain and it took a week to get the part from Italy. The second Fiat started having engine management problems one week before the warranty was due to expire. Fiat extended the warranty to cover the problem until fixed and we took it to Fiat Professional garages all over Europe every 2000 miles each time the engine regenerated. Fiat tried all sorts of things including replacing the injectors but nothing worked. Two long yeas later we took the motorhome to the Bosch Service Centre in Clermont-Ferrand France. The mechanic diagnosed and replaced the €130 exhaust pressure sensor that afternoon. Job done.
For Sale 2017 Wildax Europa LHD Motorhome £45,999
Very rare left hand drive Wildax Europa motorhome, 1 owner. I bought this 100% reliable Renault camper because it comes as standard with 4 years manufacturers warranty, which expires June 18th 2021. It is in unbelievably good condition inside and out; you could be forgiven for considering it to be new.
Renault Master features
- Renault warranty
- Full service history with receipts
- Powerful 170ps engine with Quickshift automatic gearbox
- Left hand drive with UK speedometer
- Out Smart The Thief monitored alarm and immobiliser
- 28,225 miles
- Cruse control
- Heated windscreen
- Parking sensors
- 2 spare wheels onboard
- Emissions zones registration stickers for France and Germany
- Stop Start technology
- Seat covers (used from new)
- MOT until December 18th
Wildax Motorhomes features
- Large rear lounge/huge bed
- Maxxfan all-weather, thermostatic fan with remote control and timer
- Truma iNet heating app control
- Built in 1000w inverter with 4 plug sockets and on/off button
- 7 USB sockets, 3 in cab and 4 in accommodation
- Twin leisure batteries
- 3 way fridge freezer
- Built-in strongbox and a lockable cupboard.
- Refillable lpg tank with accurate level gauge
- Cab curtain and silver screens
- SOG toilet extractor and top vent extractor.
- 5" rear view and reversing camera
- Removable carpets (not used)
- TV/DVD player.
- As new rear lounge seats because we had the bed (photoed) permanently set up.
Grade 3 winterised motorhome for sale
We have used our WildAx Europa many times in the mountains and ski resorts down to -10 and it has been toasty warm and nothing froze.
WildAx motorhomes achieve grade 3 use in sub zero conditions. To achieve this wildAx have included Superior insulation and a high capacity Truma blown air heater that warms every part of the campervan quickly and continuously. The heating can be controlled by your phone thanks to the Truma iNet system.
Other frost prevention features include heated fresh and grey water tanks that can be run on 12v.