Marco Polo Greece GuideSKU: CH7305 ISBN: 9783829707305
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Marco Polo have produced this excellent little travel guide to Greece. It is packed full of historic information, tourist destinations and insider tips to ensure you get the most out of your trip. Included in the price is a fold out sheet map, so for £6.99 you can't go wrong.
Within each region advice is given on eating out, shopping, sightseeing and where to stay. If you are sticking to a budget and looking for low cost or free sights this guide lists 'Great Places for Free' or if the heavens open see the section on 'Activities to Brighten your Day'.
Six Regions Covered:
- Athens and Attica - Athens
- Macedonia and Thrace - Kastoria, Kavala, Thessaloniki, Xanthi
- Epirus - Arta, Ioannina, Parga
- Thessaly - Kalambaka/Meteora, Volos
- Central Greece - Delphi, Nafpaktos
- Peloponnese - Corinth, Nafplion (Nafplio), Olympia, Sparta/Mystras, Tripoli
Looking for stopover information in Greece? See the Camperstop Europe for details of campsites in Greece