Marco Polo Sicily GuideSKU: CH6889 ISBN: 9783829706889
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Marco Polo have produced this excellent little travel guide to Sicily. It is packed full of historic information, tourist destinations and insider tips to ensure you get the most out of your trip. Included in the price is a fold out sheet map, so for £6.99 you can't go wrong.
Within each region advice is given on eating out, shopping, sightseeing and where to stay. If you are sticking to a budget and looking for low cost or free sights this guide lists 'Great Places for Free' or if the heavens open see the section on 'Activities to Brighten your Day'.
Five Regions Covered:
- The Northeast - Acireale, Catania, Linguaglossa, Messina, Milazzo, Taormina
- The Southeast - Caltagirone, Enna, Noto, Ragusa, Syracuse
- The North Coast - Cefalu, Palermo
- The Southwest - Agrigento, Marsala, Sciacca, Trapani
- The Aeolian Islands - Lipari, Salina, Stromboli, Vulcano
Travelling with a motorhome or campervan? See Fattore Amico. It's similar to the France Passion scheme, but for Italy and covers Sicily!
Want to know more about Aires and Campsites in Sicily? See Italian Aree di Sosta guida CamperLife.