Alan Rogers Camping Europe 52nd EditionSKU: GB7944 ISBN: 9781909057944
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Alan Rogers, who have been producing camping guides since 1968, take a quality over quantity approach to their guides. In this 52nd edition of Camping in Europe, they have scrutinised then selected 403 of the best campsites across 19 European countries.
403 selected campsites in Europe
- 12 best campsites in Austria
- 14 best campsites in Belgium
- 10 best campsites in Croatia
- 8 best campsites in Czech Republic
- 8 best campsites in Denmark
- 109 best campsites in France
- 24 best campsites in Germany
- 25 best campsites in Great Britain
- 8 best campsites in Greece
- 10 best campsites in Ireland
- 32 best campsites in Italy
- 8 best campsites in Luxembourg
- 34 best campsites in Netherlands
- 2 best campsites in Northern Ireland
- 8 best campsites in Norway
- 12 best campsites in Portugal
- 6 best campsites in Scotland
- 6 best campsites in Slovenia
- 10 Best campsies in Southern Ireland
- 47 best campsites in Spain
- 8 best campsites in Sweden
- 8 best campsites in Switzerland
- 6 best campsites in Wales
How does Alan Rogers Camping in Europe work?
The beginning of each country section has a brief overview of the country, mentioning highlights to see and do, currency, how to say hello and goodbye in the national language, a list of public holidays and motoring advice with caravans and motorhomes in mind.
Each campsite has a full-page listing with two colour photos, a thoughtful description of the site, including layout, ambiance and ideas of things to do in the surrounding area, a candid description of the toilet/sanitary blocks and other onsite facilities with opening dates, including whether the campground has a takeaway, bar, swimming pool, sports and play areas and any onsite entertainment.
The campsite addresses are not supplied, but GPS coordinates in the format: 45.22297, -1.16465 are given as well as the postcode and town/city, contact details and opening dates. Symbols denoting the different Alan Rogers 'Ideal for...' themes (beach, kids, dogs, fishing, watersports, walking, etc) are also provided to help you choose the best campsite for you.
This European campsite directory also lists award winning campsites in nine categories, from camping by the sea to family campsites to innovation and progress. The winning campsites were chosen jointly by the Caravan & Motorhome Club and Alan Rogers.
Top tips for camping in Europe
Be sure to take the ACSI Camping Card with you for a choice of more than 3,400 campsites in 21 European countries offering discounted rates to CampingCard ACSI holders.
Are you hiring a motorhome or campervan? If so Go Motorhoming and Campervaning is an essential read.
Make sure you're prepared for your travels with The Essential Guide To Driving In Europe.
Need an atlas or sheet map for your journey? Check out our collection of Maps & Road Atlases.
Dispatching Monday and Thursday
|Free Second Class Post||For books maps and most accessories||2 - 5 days|
|First Class Post||Up to 750g 50p, then by weight||1 - 2 days|
|Bedairer||Mainland £5. Highlands and Islands £17||2 day service - Tracked|
|AirMail||Not posting to Europe or Ireland. Rest of world charged at cost.||Up to 21 days untracked|